|Terms and Conditions
1. Accord Media claims no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through the Accord Media VM Solution Hosting. Accord Media makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing.Accord Media also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
2. Accord Media will not be responsible for any damage you suffer. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence or your errors or omissions.
3. Accord Media VM Solution Hosting may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of any Federal, Provincial or local regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret.
4. We do not permit adult material of any form (including but not limited to images, text, sound, video, etc) to be published through this site. Further, you are not permitted to distribute material promoting hatred against individuals or groups or any content which may be deemed to be illegal according to the laws of Canada. We reserve the right to decline requests for web space rentals and to cancel any account at our discretion. You are also not permitted to distribute material promoting any form of network abuse (Such as bulk spam mailers, sniffers, or hacking tools).
5. At Accord Media and its officer's discretion, access to Accord Media's VM Solution Hosting may be revoked at any time for abusive conduct on the system and/or the Internet and its resources as a whole. Accord Media and its officer's are deemed as authority to define abusive conduct to the system, and definitions may periodically change or be amended to previous ones.
6. You may not compile or install binary files other than the ones provided on the system. We do not make C compilers available for our web clients, and the PERL binaries provided will *not* have networking support (for example, socket.ph, ftp.pl, etc.) However, if there is any program which you'd like added to the available system binaries or scripts please check with your sales representative to arrange approval.
7. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Accord Media from any claims resulting from your use of the service which damages you or another party.
8. Use of any information obtained via Accord Media VM Solution Hosting is at your own risk. Accord Media.com specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services.
9. Telnet and Shell Access is strictly prohibited.
10. You may use FTP to access your home directory for the purpose of installing and editing your web pages as often as necessary.
11. These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations understandings or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding and variance with terms and conditions of any order submitted.
12. If the disk usage or transfer limit of a hosted package is exceeded, the user's account will be automatically upgraded to the next available package. Warning messages will be emailed to users as they exceed 80% and 90% of their package's respective limits.
In the case of consistent heavy users, Accord Media will automatically charge them for any excess bandwidth and/or disk space according to our present pricing policy.
A consistent heavy user is a person or business repeatedly exceeding the disk space (300 MB) and transfer limit (7500 MB) included in the Platinum Package.
13. Accord Media reserves the right to suspend without prior notification, accounts which are deemed to be a threat to the functionality or existence of Accord Media VM Solution Hosting.
14. Accord Media will provide a 30 day money back guarantee. The 30 days start from the earliest of either the day we receive the electronic order form or the day customer signs up via fax. In any case, the set-up fee, extra bandwidth and extra storage space charges are not refundable.
15. Cancellations will NOT generate ANY refund.
16. If anyAccord Media account is generating web traffic considered unusually high, we may require the site to be placed on a Heavy User server Virtual Server. We reserve the right to make this determination at our discretion.
17. Use of Accord Media's VM Solution Hosting constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.