Critical Data Storage, Backup and Recovery
- Anyone who needs power, elegance, and efficiency in their data back-up solution.
- Anyone who uses a computer as a data creation tool.
- Anyone who currently backs up data of any kind. You already recognize the value of data protection, but having on-site backup is leaving YOUR DATA AT HIGH RISK. Fire, flood, theft, vandalism, power irregularities, there are many things that could destroy your original on-site backup.
- Anyone who has system and program preferences and other complex configuration files. It could take weeks to reconfigure these if a hard drive fails.
- Anyone who calculates the cost of time and money if irreplaceable data or information that would take days or weeks to reconstruct is lost.
- Anyone who faces legal and financial risk if client or patient data, notes, billing and other information is irretrievably lost.
- Anyone who travels and needs access to data on the main computer and wants to immediately and fully protect data created while away.
- Anyone who purchases and needs to securely store the original installer and registration codes.