Who Needs it?
How Does it work?
Critical Data Storage, Backup and Recovery
- VM Data software gives you peace of mind by protecting your business from the impacts of severe data loss.
- Here's how it works:
- We help you install the software. You set WHAT to back up, and WHEN to do it. You can choose to back up any combination of individual files, folders, or entire disks. There is nothing more you have to do... you don't even have to be there!
- Our software, via FastBIT process, compresses your files data to approximately 1/6 its original size at source to minimize transmission time and storage space used. After the initial upload of your data, our software can be set to archive only new and changed files.
- Your data is then encrypted on your computer using 448-bit Blowfish financial grade encryption, which is the same encryption that your bank uses to protect billions of dollars a day in electronic wire transfers. Your Data never leaves your facility in unencrypted form.
- It then uses your existing Internet connection to send the data to our secure and redundant multi-homed Data Centers.
- Each Data Center uses RAID-5 servers and are geographically separated by hundreds of miles. They are each on separate backbones of the Internet to ensure a documented 99.999% uptime.
- Once the secure connection is identified, your data is transmitted to our secure servers. Upon completion, the Servers verify the data and inform your authorized personal that the files are intact and secure.
- Your critical data is now safely backed up and stored off-site!
- You don't have to do another thing. You can retrieve anything at any time and you can always change what is being backed up.
- VM Data Software is flexible, capable, and dependable.