Who Needs it?
How Does it work?
Critical Data Storage, Backup and Recovery
- HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE FOR YOU TO BE BACK IN BUSINESS AFTER A COMPUTER RELATED CATASTROPHE?
- TWO WEEKS? A MONTH? A YEAR?
- Do your company records even exist in a non-computerized format? Even if available in paper form, what would happen should your office be damaged due to flood or fire? Are you protected from vandalism or malicious employees?
- Only you can be the judge of how catastrophic data loss would impact the operation of your business.
- Once you've determined the importance of a comprehensive backup strategy, the issue must be dealt with today.
- It could take just one unexpected power surge to make you wish you'd seen this web site earlier.